1) Delivery – we accept orders for delivery in the UK, Continental Europe, USA & Canada and most other countries worldwide.
We aim to despatch standard stock order items the following day, however during busy periods, despatch may be delayed an extra day or two. Many VIP items are custom manufactured, and so will be despatched the next working day after production, we will always aim to supply all orders within 28 days – please e-mail us for further details or clarification.
2) Prices – We endeavour to hold the prices as shown on this website. VIP retains the right at any time to revise prices to take account any increase in costs, including the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and variation in exchange rates. We will take all reasonable steps to inform you of any relevant revision of prices at the time of confirmation of your order. Unless otherwise stated, the price quoted will include VAT and any other tax or duty payable in the UK, but you may be responsible for import and local tax on orders imported from us if you are outside of the European Union.
3) Payments – Payment in full must be made prior to dispatch of any order for stock items, and in full for all custom items and exhaust production. We accept payment by credit card (we currently accept VISA, ACCESS/ MASTERCARD, and SWITCH and debit cards). Or you may pay by bank transfer off line.
4) Legal Liability – VIP liability to you whether for breach of: contract, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise shall in no circumstance exceed the price charged to you for the defective, damaged or undelivered goods which give rise to such liability. VIP Design shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by you, however caused.
5) Products and services offered by VIP Design, Paramount Performance and Viezu are covered under our guarantee when used correctly in legal public highway use. Specifically, we can’t support, or warrant vehicles, products or services used in motorsport, track-day, competition, off-road or rally conditions. Vehicle owners who undertake such practices must accept all implication of extreme vehicle use.
6) Returns – at VIP Design, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
In the unlikely event that you are not delighted with any of the products purchased, please e-mail us at Design firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to assist. However, please note many of our items are custom made to order, including our exhaust systems, custom made items cannot be returned unless faulty, in which case a warranty repair or replacement can be arranged for you.
All other items can only be returned if unused and returned in original condition. To return any item please contact us for a goods return note and for shipping instructions, without which items cannot be accepted or refunded. Please e-mail us if you have any questions at all.
7) This agreement and all sales shall be governed by English law.
8) VIP Design is a trading name for Viezu Technologies Ltd.